Well, I think my pages for the Fatbook swap are all done. I did 26 pages (whew!) and in a few days I will find out the final number of people in the swap, hopefully the 26 is enough. I spent last night using my new Weller soldering iron. I like it a lot better than the 60 watt one I had before. Made two cool pendants, but want to work more on my soldering before i share photos of them. Today I decided to get back to quilting. I am working on a small wall quilt that I will embellish with paper or scratch board and beads. Should have something to post in a day or so.
Taking a class in Photoshop Elements in a few days. Can't wait, because aside from loading and editing, I am clueless. I want to be able to work with some of my own art to manipulate it into something I can use for other art. Purchased a book recently "Photoshop Elements, The Missing Manual", which I haven't had time to really get into yet, but hopefully between that and the class, I will be able to figure out what I want to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment