I had the pleasure of attending Art and Soul in Hampton Virginia this past May. Two of the classes I took were taught by Beryl Taylor. Her work is often featured in Quilting Arts Magazine. The classes were wonderful and I learned her process for using fabric paper to make mixed media quilts. Although I had read all the articles she has published, I learned so much more from taking the classes from her. I had never really tried beading before, but now I love it and its so relaxing. Here are the two things I made in class:


Since taking the classes I have made another beaded piece, which is similar to the class piece, but a bit larger.
1 comment:
Hello Pat,
these are just great!! Wanted you let you know that I am hosting a giveaway on my blog. Stop over and register to win. Smiles, Elaine
Post a Comment